• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Brat Recipes

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 10, 2017
Howdy,

Looking for some different brat recipes rather than just putting them on a bun and eating them. Ordered a bunch from Wild Fork Foods and would like to do some different things.

zippy12

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 6, 2017
So let me clarify...

Your not looking to make your own cased brats? You baught them?

Your looking for ways to cook the brats your baught?

Brother come visit me and let me show you how to stir the pot....

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 10, 2017
So let me clarify...

Your not looking to make your own cased brats? You baught them?

Your looking for ways to cook the brats your baught?

Brother come visit me and let me show you how to stir the pot....
Recipes with cooked brats, yes.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Well, depending on what flavors you ordered kinda makes a difference. Maybe replace them and use them in place of a meatball sub sandwich. Sliced and fried and used in a casserole, or for breakfast in some type of hash, sliced up smaller and added to omelets. Covered in any type of gravy... but that's just me! Added into Mac and cheese, or scalloped potatoes. If Travis, Sowsage Sowsage Had them he could probably make a monster sandwich! Bratwurst pizza with lots of onions! Dang, now I need to get some... I'm hungry again! Lol

Ryan

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Wrap in pretzel dough and bake 'em .
I tried it with bagel dough and not impressed with my results. I make bagel dogs many times a year so not a technique problem. Failure is either my choice of brats or the combo just doesn't work in the end.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.