Bradly type racks for a Brinkman?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

randycandy

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 14, 2013
Ohio
Hello. Anyone know where I can get some Bradley type racks to fit my Brinkman smoker? I modified a brinkman charcoal smoker and turned it into a electric smoker. I would like the Bradley style where the sides go up about an inch. the actual Bradley racks are a little too big. anyone have any idea's? Thanks!

Try looking at the replacement racks at Smokin-it, CookShack and SmokinTex.  You would have to bend them to get the lip you desire IF they measure up otherwise.  Stay with stainless as anything plated (chrome or nickel) might crack the plating when bending. And metal shop should be able to help form them to the shape you are looking for.  

Thanks for the suggestions Sarge. I wanted a couple of racks where I could prepare the food in the kitchen, put them in the racks and then just stick them in the smoker as opposed to taking the food out to the smoker and then putting each piece on the rack inside, letting all the heat out. Maybe I try some expandable metal. Thanks!

I do all my prep in the kitchen. Racks on large jelly roll pans, meat on racks. Pans contain any blood or rub runoff still in pans I move to the smoker and place rack with rubbed meat into the smoker. Pan into kitchen for cleaning.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky