Bradley 4-Rack Propane Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sflcowboy78

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Fort Worth, Tx
I have found these on Amazon for a pretty good price and wanted some feedback. Have any of you on this forum used or currently use this smoker and what is your opinion of it? Any feedback pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have found these on Amazon for a pretty good price and wanted some feedback. Have any of you on this forum used or currently use this smoker and what is your opinion of it? Any feedback pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have 2 of them. They work good for a travel or a back up to the back up smoker. Worked great in the swamp in Florida

Pros

Easy to use and take apart

uses a 1lb bottle or buy a hose and use a 20lb tank

adjustable flame

battery or 12v to operate the slide to advance pucks

can re use the cover 5-6 times

great travel smoker

smokes just about everything

Cons

Not good on very windy days

you have to pre heat the slide prior for the puck to smoke

stick a smoker therm thru the top for reading

not a good (this is my only smoker) use it all the time

heat can fluctuate if your not watching it and not a set it and forget it smoker (which in all my years i have not found one)

Thank you for the quick reply Nepas. This will not be my first or only smoker, but i was thinking it would be nice for by the pool in my apartments durring the summer. It is funny that you mention the swamps of Florida, I grew up out in the Everglades in South Florida.

Thank you for the quick reply Nepas. This will not be my first or only smoker, but i was thinking it would be nice for by the pool in my apartments durring the summer. It is funny that you mention the swamps of Florida, I grew up out in the Everglades in South Florida.

It will work great for the pool side smoker.

Ok so my new tailgaiting smoker finally arrived, I cannot wait to break it in this weekend. I will be doing a back of smoked salmon.

8479cb01_smoker.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky