bow camp fattie

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by dforbes, Oct 20, 2009.

1. dforbes

dforbes Meat Mopper

I got invited to my new son in laws bow camp party. They were doing the cooking so I asked what I could bring. They said just bring myself. Well I wasn't raised that way so I went by the store and whipped these up when I got there. 1 hot, 1 mild sausage seasoned with homeade rub, and stuffed with polish sausage, green onion and 3 cheese blend. No one there had ever had a fattie before. Needless to say, it was a big hit and I have been invited back for gun camp.
    [​IMG]

2. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks Great...

3. meat hunter

meat hunter Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Well I can see why you got an invite back, they look great. You can bring them to our deer camp anytime[​IMG].

4. ripstik

ripstik Newbie

Good idea to bring the fattie.Your welcome at my bow camp and we will make fatties together.[​IMG]

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Believe me now that you have showed them they will be smoking fatties all the time now for sure. Thay would work really good at a hunting camp of any kind for sure. Their simple to make and very tastey for sure.[​IMG]

6. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    polish sausage fatty........it's gotta be good!

7. eaglewing

eaglewing Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

My entire smoker is heading to our deer cabin...

Good Job Forbes

8. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great job.
    I love introducing people to things like that, most have no clue what a fattie is but once they get a bite and see how amazing they are you'll wonder how you went so long without such a wonderful thing.

9. the dude abides

the dude abides Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I'll bet now they'll spend just a little less time hunting and a little more time smoking now that they've tried this.

Nice work!

10. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

They look and sound delicious. Nice! [​IMG]