'bout time for a real smoke again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
i haven't been around too much lately as i have another project (besides the trailer)i've been working on. the recording studio is now complete-see here(1st 3 pics)
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/gypsyseagod/

so it's time to celebrate w/a decent smoke. i picked up a7lb butt,rack of pork ribs,3 fatty chubs, & 2 packs of hot italian sausage to sometime in the next few days. going w/out the long smoke has been driving me nuts. also, it's finally cold enough for beer making time. pics to come when i do. let the tbs roll.

Hey nice to see you again Bro, good luck with your smoke. Oh by the way I look at a few more of your pic's.... the twins look real nice in the trailer. That must be a BIG trailer.

Congrats on finishing that studio!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Is it just for your personal use or are you working with other artists too? (there is no hidden "how about me?") Glad your gonna have time now to get some smokin' done.

thanx.
hb&bbq- the studio will be a small business onthe side and mainly for me-still deciding on a namefor it.

sfl -if i remember correctly the trailer is 15'long x 7'1/2" wide & 7' headroom inside w/ all sides fold open,w/ a front door, & the back ramps down. i just rewired the plug from 30a twist lock to 20a w/ adapter. it has 2 flourescent light fixtures(rest. grade light covers) & 8 electrical outlets plus a propane fitting going in.

Welcome back Gypsy... glad yer back! Studio looks great, good luck with it!

Keep us posted on the smoke...

Good to know you are back, we miss your input gypsy. How many channels will you be running on your new board? Good luck on the new studio.

10 tracks into the outboard board (say drums)that mix down onto each track of the onboard computer recording software- on that i can add as many tracks as i need (processor & gb willing) but i'll prolly never push past 48-64 tracks. if all that made sense. pm me if yer interested in more info.

Hey stranger - Do I know you? Good to see you post - missed you around here. What have you guys been eatting anyway?
icon_razz.gif

What kind of software are you using? Reason by Propelerheads is really good, Nuendo is another sweet program!

Sounds like a plan Gypsy! I have been busy and away a lot also. I plan on smoking something this weekend, not sure what but I'll figure it out before hand. I'll be waiting for the q-view.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky