Boston Q Joint review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

div

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Also dont forget that one person here is a chef by trade.

Went to a place called D.i.cks Last Resort in Boston MA.

4 of us ate here and the order was

Myself ordered the half rack of ribs meal 14.00 (babyback)

Chicken tenders

bowl of NE clam chowder

Philly cheesesteak

plus drinks

Total was 73$ with a 9$ tip

My meal first was more like a quarter rack not a half...end of the bone was very fatty and unedible and the rest of it was not fall off the bone..was chewy...a guy sitting behind me ordered a full rack and it looked like for some reason he got st. louis ribs cause they were twice as thick and looked like a full rack...

Chicken tenders .... Dry

Chowder ... one pice of clam ... all potato

Philly Cheesesteak... was told it was good but he didnt eat every bite of it and for the size and the price of it I coulda make 8 of them with a package of shaved rib eye...

Overall id give this place 1 1/2 stars out of 5 give the price and the what we had I wouldnt go back or recommend it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky