Bossman's Christmas Prime Rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bossman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 9, 2007
Well we had about 3-6 inches of snow on Christmas day, but it wasn't going to stop me from smoking our 20lb Prime Rib
icon_smile.gif
Enjoy the photos!
4b03c1a6_vbattach16188.jpg

c04b640e_vbattach16187.jpg

04565926_vbattach16186.jpg

32a9a421_vbattach16185.jpg

52b9086d_vbattach16184.jpg

Thanks my friend, it by far has been the best one we have produced!

On sale at Albertsons $4.99lb this one was 18 1/2lbs and paid $91 with tax.

Here is a better view of the price to save your eyes
icon_biggrin.gif

c3c7cca7_vbattach16202.jpg

Nice looking prime rib. I was checking your site out lots of nice looking q-view on there. I hope you will share with us all on here your wealth of knowledge. I like your idea of the smoking classes your having for the people in your area. Sounds like it would be alot of fun. Welcome to the site. And I hope to hear from you more on here.

Kookie

Nice smoke..
I was looking at those bad boys the other day in BG's and could not bring myself to pay that much for a hunk of beef. :(
After seeing your I got to try one soon.
Looks real good ... uuummmm

Thanks for the kind words! Everything I have learned has been through trial and error and from talking to others on the contest circuit. As a Police Officer I spent six years on graveyards and had a lot of sleepless days off where I found myself with my smoker at 2am and a good book. It eventually got to the point it is now where through family and friends we decided to compete 3 years ago and have been doing great.

Anything I can learn and share to further our sport is my goal. If I can share or help anyone in anyway with smoking and grilling I'm more then willing to share what I know.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky