Bombs away...Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, Potato Bombs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
I decided to smoke some baby backs and a whole chicken today. Mixed it up with some potato bombs as the side. These are awesome and the stuffing options are unlimited. Here area a few pics of the cook.

I used my jalapeno corer to cut a hole in the center.
?hash=aca2b284d86676d5efe634a3bdf16252.jpg
Todays ingredients of choice. You can mix this up and stuff with whatever you want. Any kind of meat etc...
bomb ingredients.jpeg

Put the cores back in, wrap with bacon, then wrap in foil.

bombs wrapped.jpeg

These turned out really good. I cannot seem to get this smoked Gouda cheese to melt well. This is the second time I have tried it and it just doesnt want to melt. I love the flavor though.
Bombs cut.jpeg

Here are some other random pics of the smoke.
chicken q view.jpeg

ribs 1.jpeg

Chicken 1.jpeg

Potato Bombs final.jpeg

Just finished the outdoor kitchen/patio setup. Thanks for looking!
patio.jpeg

Attachments

• bombs hole.jpeg
    bombs hole.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 0
The food all looks great! But that outdoor kitchen is awesome! Great job on that

Ryan

Nice work. Everything looks great. I have the same blackstone and love it
Thanks Jake. The black stone is great. Only problem I’m having with it being built into the bar is the grease trap being in the back. I am working on a modification to make cleaning it easier.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks great, that's an awesome set up! Have to admit a little jealous, especially the tap set up. Congrats to you 🍻

Everything looks great. Love that outdoor Kitchen! Thanks for sharing. Stay safe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky