Bobby Q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobby q

Original poster
Jun 25, 2008
Collierville, TN
Hi, I'm Bobby Q from just outside of Memphis. My love of BBQ started me to try my hand at smoking meat about 5 years ago. I have a charbroil Silver Smoker and an electric Brinkmann. I just stumbled across the forum portion of this site a few weeks ago. I mostly cook butts and ribs and family and friends say it is quite good. I have only cooked for small groups of friends and family until just recently when I cooked 14 butts with a total weight of over 100 lbs. for a fund raiser for the American Cancer Society at work that raised $1,100. Everyone at work loved it too so I think I am doing something right, but I love this sight because it has already given me new ideas of things to try.

AllRiteyThen BobbyQ!Let me be the first to say howdy and welcome!These guys on this forum will have you smokin competition style in no time!
Cheers

Welcome to SMF Bobby... thanks for the info. Yeah, that new basket will cut your charcoal needs per load prolly 30% anyhow. Sounds like you have too much in there...
Enjoy your time here!

Hi Bobby, and welcome to the best smokin site this side of Mars, SMF that is. Keep reading around the forums, plenty of great ideas and tips too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky