bob evans sausage gravy with a fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
I was just on another subject and got talking about sausage gravy at bob evan's...I have the recipe for the sausage, but I'm thinking I will kick it by using a fatty!! Could life be any easier! I'm thinking I'll have to undercook the fatty a little and finish it in the pan..

1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
Salt and black pepper to taste
8 prepared biscuits

Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned. Stir in flour until dissolved. Gradually stir in milk. Cook gravy until thick and bubbly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot over biscuits. Refrigerate leftovers.

If a thinner sauce is preferred, add 1/2 to 1 cup extra milk and heat thoroughly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky