Bnls breast q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat-man

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 11, 2008
Missouri
I was going to do some catfish tonight but at the last min. I " when I say I A.K.A. my wife changed her mind LOL " So I did 6 bnls skinless chicken breast. I know the pic only shows 3 but I did 6. Wife and daughter were to hungry to wait to let me take some pics lol I guess they like my cooking.

The seasoning was really good. Has anyone else used that " Slap Ya Mama" ? if not it is really good. Has some heat but it has very good flavor. I only put it on 2 of the breast.

It took them around 3 & 1/2 hrs to do. I was suprised about how moist they said.
b7297852_vbattach19511.jpg

26fca94c_vbattach19512.jpg

86c1d3ac_vbattach19509.jpg

9cc4ea20_vbattach19510.jpg

Instead of 3.5 hours next time, I like to do them 1-2 hours in the smoker, then sear them on the BBQ to get 'em done and crispy firm outside but moist on the inside..........or like you saw in my other post, tumble them in a basket..........

Lowreys can be very salty, I'd like to see the ingredients of Slap your Mama, anything with Salt as the first ingredient automatically get tossed out in my book, I've not got high blood pressure or anything, just low salt = more flavor.

Where can you get Slap your mama?

plus rep for you!

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky