Bmudd, Thanks for getting the old look back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
Central NY
Even though I'm having trouble getting use to the new/old format again. Thanks for everything you and anyone else did to get it back!

Thanks Brian, seeing the old formula back really made my day. I couldn't find the chat link but did see that there were two people in chat. That was then and now chat is back too. Color me happy.

Thanks again for all you have done to make SMF an awesome website.

Thanks Brian! It will take some getting used to, but glad to have the format back the way it was.

Happy Days Are Here Again (almost) You're getting closer, Brian. Good goin'
icon_lol.gif

way to go Brian, looking good, And the thread search in the member profile works now too, planning on getting the reputation back up
and running with the data from before crash??? thks man!!!

say just a suggeation, in the smilies selection, the down thumb and the double down are rite there, but the thumb up and the points you have to go searching for.....

theseguys
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
points.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky