Blues Hog or Head Country in Southern California?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thatguysmokes

Original poster
Dec 29, 2014
Happy Holidays all! I'm trying to find Blues Hog or Head Country sauce in Southern California. Does anyone know where I can get this in-store? Online averages about $15 which is a little steep for just one bottle. 

Head Country is made here in my home state of Oklahoma, and can buy it all day long for 3.50 to 5.00 a bottle here. And it is in every food store here, our Wal mart has it too. I have even went to Ponca City, where it is made and got it for 9.00 a gallon. They have an outstanding rub they make too. Maybe, if your Wal mart does not have it you can talk them into getting it in. Good luck, on getting some cheaper.

Lucky you! I went online to check but they're currently out of stock for shipping or ship to store. I signed up for email alerts when it becomes available

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky