• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Blanket cooler

jrollins

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 28, 2006
Explain what you do with the blanket cooler. I saw it some where but can not find it. HELP DO you wrap the meat in surran wrap and towels and the blanket.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
When your finished cooking with your meat still wrapped in foil wrap it again with towels and/or blankets. Then use more towels and/or blankets to fill up any extra space left in the cooler. This is to re-distribute juices and also will hold temp. to help bring a dinner all together at once. Try to rest them at least an hour.

jrollins

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 28, 2006
Ok know i get it thank you four the pit. I have to smoke the pork for xmas . Hope it is right.

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 23, 2006
as i have learned it is very important to have a trial run before feeding others. it does not always turn out bragging perfect the first time, some times it does, but what if?

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.