Birthday Moinks-n-More

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raptor700

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 20, 2010
Crestview, Florida
My wife had a birthday this weekend, She won't tell me how many she's had prior to this one!
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

She said she wanted smoked finger food,So me being the nice guy that i am,Thought i would give her what she wanted.

After all my birthday is comin this weekend, I'm thinkin "Prime Rib"

f7442cb2_100_0863.jpg

Started with the Moinks and there was no turnin back

6abe8064_100_0867.jpg

Some ABT's comin out of Ribzilla[emoji]8482[/emoji]

a8b20a6b_100_0869.jpg

I dug some taters from the garden, Par-boiled them and finished in the smoker with some cheez sauce

01536706_100_0879.jpg

The moinks came out perfect!

e2603c6a_100_0891.jpg

It's not a "Bear-Veiw" quality pic, But atleast you can see the smoke ring and the pepper-jack cheese

a1f63976_100_0876.jpg

Hot wings with Texas Pete and butter

e59b9110_100_0889.jpg

A pic of the smoked mullet,It was gone quick!

7431fa9d_100_0906.jpg

My neighbor said he came out to lite his grill to do some K-Bobs and smelt smoke,

So he brought them over. When everything was finished on the smoker I ramped up the temp to 350º and helped him out.

1ebcf4f8_100_0899.jpg

586144f5_100_0904.jpg

You can't leave without takin some for later!

0da2c8ee_100_0887.jpg

Wish you could have made it Craig(fpnmf),We had a great time. But i understand things pop up.Don't worry, my birthday is comin!
sausage.gif

Thanks for checkin' out our smoke!

Man that food looks fantastic!!!

I hate it that we got hung here.

I have birthday gifts for both of ya!!

Have a great day neighbor..!!!    Didja see the praline bacon I made today??

Craig

Wow those moinks look AWESOME! I'm just assuming you did a 50/50 mix & wrap them around the cheese? Sound about right? Man they look good!

That all looks very good
Thanks my friend, It was some great food.

Fantastic birthday spread Rap...great way to keep your lady happy. Looks like a great Party!!!
th_blowing-out-candles-emoticon.gif
Thanks buddy, You know what they say............If momma's not happy ain't nobody happy!

Besides, My party is comin up and i want prime rib 
hissyfit.gif

Man that food looks fantastic!!!

I hate it that we got hung here.

I have birthday gifts for both of ya!!

Have a great day neighbor..!!!    Didja see the praline bacon I made today??

Craig
Thanks neighbor,Can't wait to unwrap your gift   ;-) 
Praline bacon is awesome,I'm sure there are alot of members that are gonna give that a try.....Including me!!!!

Wow those moinks look AWESOME! I'm just assuming you did a 50/50 mix & wrap them around the cheese? Sound about right? Man they look good!
Thanks Terry,Your right.

I did a 50/50 of ground beef and hot JD

It all looks awesome and tell her Happy Birthday

Looks like you gave her a great birthday party. The food looks delicious. Happy birthday Mrs. Raptor!   

Wow, great lookin chow Raptor. The mullet looks delicious, I can almost taste it. Sounds like a good trade off, finger food for her, Prime Rib for you!
sausage.gif

I see Prime Rib in your future
sausage.gif
 That is a great looking spread. My birthday is next month and the weather in CA is just about perfect then so come on down

Happy Birdhday to both of you

What a Spread !!!!

That all looks totally awesome----She's a lucky girl, but I guess she knows that by now!!!

After zooming in on that last BearView, I'll take a tray just like yours, please, if the Birthday girl doesn't mind.

Then I promise to go off in a corner some place, and let you two love-birds alone.

Oh--BTW Rap, Only one of your 7 BearViews was blurry. That would be a pretty good batting avg,, even for a Philadelphia Philly.

Bear

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I'm try'in to keep her happy this week so i can get a Prime Rib!

I got a friend of mine scouting for one. He said they were $3.99 per lb 2 weeks ago in Alabama.

The ones at my local store are $11.99!!!!!

They were 5.99 here two weeks ago I'll see what they are this week as I have to go there tomorrow

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky