Biker Competition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flagriller

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 22, 2007
Brandon, Florida
Three Bikers, a Honda Rider, a BMW Rider and a Harley Rider were sitting in a sauna. Suddenly, there was a continuing beeping sound.
The Honda Rider pressed his forearm and the beeping stopped. The others looked at him questioningly. "That was my pager," he said, "I have a micro chip under the skin of my arm."
A few minutes later a phone rang.
The BMW Rider lifted his palm to his ear. When he finished he explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a micro chip in my hand."
The Harley Rider felt decidedly low tech. Not to be outdone, he decided he had to do something just as impressive. He stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. He returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt.
The others raised their eyebrows and stared at him.
The Harley Rider finally declared… "Well, will you look at that, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m getting a fax!"

Gotta admire his quick wit.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Terry

Oh I just can't wait untill I go to the gym, and some one tells me I have toilet paper hanging off my butt.My luck no one will have the guts to say anything and I'll be walking around the locker room with toilet paper hanging out my butt.

That's a good one,being that I'm a motorcycle owner,
I had to post it on my COG forum

we have a couple of Harley riders on there,hopefully it don't start a
flame war
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

COG=Concours owners group
Kawaski made from 86-06
sport touring at it's finiest

I'll be good.. I won't say anything about Harleys...AKA Fords...( found on the road dead )...sorry... didn't want to anyone to see that....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky