Big smoke for The Supreme Knight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqlovinpackerbacker

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 29, 2007
Lexington, KY
Told you I'd smoke some meat in honor of Dutch's big day
icon_mrgreen.gif
! May the Smoke Gods smile upon us.
icon_razz.gif

Spare ribs (and trimmings), beef ribs, spatchcock chicken, and a beef roast (marinated in worchester, garlic, and butter).

I didn't really have a reason, but since it's Dutch's b-day, this smokes for you.
6384fd0f_vbattach14112.jpg

I've got 2 big briskets on for the big Dutch, just waiting for him to stop on by...................I'm sure I'm on the list
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

Sorry the finished pics are just now coming. I ate, and fell asleep...Hey in my defense I'd been up for like 26 hours
icon_biggrin.gif

Spares were the best I've ever done...just the right amount of pull from the bone (a little bite, not mushy), the chicken was juicy, and had just the right amount of smokey flavor (got half left for lunch), the beef ribs were good, but I never realized how little meat was on them. I didn't get to try the beef roast (I was full and too sleepy.)

All in all I think I done Dutch a good en'! The Smoke Gods surely smiled on us on Dutch's b-day. Hope you all got a smoke in yesterday
biggrin.gif

75ba567a_vbattach14134.jpg

6ac27363_vbattach14133.jpg

324dc892_vbattach14132.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky