Big smoke for The Supreme Knight

Discussion in 'Beef' started by bbqlovinpackerbacker, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Told you I'd smoke some meat in honor of Dutch's big day[​IMG]! May the Smoke Gods smile upon us.[​IMG]

Spare ribs (and trimmings), beef ribs, spatchcock chicken, and a beef roast (marinated in worchester, garlic, and butter).

I didn't really have a reason, but since it's Dutch's b-day, this smokes for you.
    [​IMG]

2. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Looks like you're off to a great start. Reminds me of yesterday, that's almost exactly what I smoked.

3. Two hours in...several more to go.
    [​IMG]

4. bigal

bigal Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I've got 2 big briskets on for the big Dutch, just waiting for him to stop on by...................I'm sure I'm on the list [​IMG][​IMG]

5. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Loks great so far - that's it...time to make supper!

6. bigarm's smokin

bigarm's smokin Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Good girl Debi, supper![​IMG] I love it, I love it! [​IMG] Terry

7. Sorry the finished pics are just now coming. I ate, and fell asleep...Hey in my defense I'd been up for like 26 hours[​IMG]

Spares were the best I've ever done...just the right amount of pull from the bone (a little bite, not mushy), the chicken was juicy, and had just the right amount of smokey flavor (got half left for lunch), the beef ribs were good, but I never realized how little meat was on them. I didn't get to try the beef roast (I was full and too sleepy.)

All in all I think I done Dutch a good en'! The Smoke Gods surely smiled on us on Dutch's b-day. Hope you all got a smoke in yesterday[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looks awesome, Steve! [​IMG]