Template errors

• Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: Method canViewReports is not callable on the given object (SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User) (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994)
  • Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: Method canViewReports is not callable on the given object (SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User) (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994)
  • Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Big Sale on Red & Blue Classic Thermapens

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Thermoworks contacted me today to let me know about the Red & Blue classic Thermapen sale that is going on from Thursday, October 12 thru Monday, October 16.

I have both the Thermapen classic and the new Thermapen Mk4 and both are excellent handheld thermometers that read in 2-3 seconds (that's really fast!).

I don't leave home without having one of these in my pocket!

By the way, Thermoworks is one of SMF's affiliate partners and they give the forum a small commission on every one that sells via this link.

IMG_2250.jpg

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.