Big Hello from the land of Border Wars

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tequilero

Original poster
Hello from the southern most tip of Texas! SMF is one of the greatest places to practice one of my golden rules:

“Today is another day to learn something new”.  

I had been lurking around this community for a few months before I finally joined in Dec 2012.  Since that time I have been a large consumer of the knowledge that is put out on the table for eager and hungry individuals such as myself to take in and grow our smoking meat skills in whatever it is that we endeavor to improve. I have gained an incredible amount of knowledge from reading and following threads within this community. Without any doubts I find this to be one of the most supportive communities I have been a part of. Kudos to the leaders and moderators for doing such a good job patrolling the post and making sure to keep the negative and offensive post out. Your good work allows persons of all skill levels the courage to ask questions that in turn draws help from those with greater skill and knowledge that all can benefit from.

I enrolled in the 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse and very quickly began to grow in the understanding of smoking meat and cooking outdoors successfully. I will be posting photos of some of the many sessions I have had with my trusty Lyfe Tyme offset.

Thanks to all who have been so generous in sharing your knowledge. I look forward to being a contributor in a small way.

Tequilero

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.......   Sure glad to see another Texan join !!!!!   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky