Big Game Ribs and Wings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 7, 2015
New Orleans LA
Smoking up some St Louis spares and wings for the game.  I've been doubting my Mavericks accuracy so I checked it out.

No need to doubt.  

Spares

Wings

Both rubbed with Jeff's rub.  Ribs on the smoker for 2 hrs at 250, added the wings for two more hours at 250.

I've 2 got hours before I check the smoker.

Mike

Reactions: disco
Lookin good Mike, just tossed on some BB ribs myself & thinkin maybe some ABT's too ! Be watching your smoke ! Thumbs Up

Good call for Super bowl food!

I'm smoking a meatloaf, how lame is that?

Just me & Judy though.

Al

Lookin good Mike, just tossed on some BB ribs myself & thinkin maybe some ABT's too ! Be watching your smoke !
icon14.gif
Thanks WHB!  I love me some ABT's but I'm the only one in my family that does.  

Mike

Good call for Super bowl food!

I'm smoking a meatloaf, how lame is that?

Just me & Judy though.

Al
Thanks Al!  Not lame at all, love me some smoked meatloaf.  Are you posting Qview when finished?

Mike

MMM wings. I wake up craving wings sometimes around 4 am. When you work on a commercial smoker for a place like sticky fingers, you get used to working at night, and that's when their wings come off. Personally I don't like em fried.

Lookin good Mike

I wanted a rack but at $17 I passed just wings and sbt's for us. Looks like your off to s good start keep it up!

MMM wings. I wake up craving wings sometimes around 4 am. When you work on a commercial smoker for a place like sticky fingers, you get used to working at night, and that's when their wings come off. Personally I don't like em fried.

Lookin good Mike
Thanks Four20!  I love wings but I've never fried them.  I have baked them till crispy or smoked and grilled till crispy.  My GF Will only eat them without "jiggly parts".  I have to do hers and mine batches.

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky