Big Beef and others w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
Well here we go again. It's the weekend and I have to smoke something so I'll post some Qview from last weekends smoke and then some of this weekends smoke. So we will start with the snack sticks out and ready for the boys at work.

Here we have some chicken with the Butt Rub and now it going into the refrig.

Just about ready to come out and go onto the table for consumption. With some corn that will be cut off the cob and mixed with some butter and garlic and creole mustard and some soy sauce. Yumo

Now I'm fixin to go down south to west palm to work for a week and then come and return after another couple of weeks to finish up the job. So here some roast beef for the trip and sammies on the job. It sure beat the tar out of regular lunch meat. This is about halfway thou smoker is at 240° and ready for a spritzing

Ready for the cooler but first we needed some Qview for yous guys. I pulled it at about 140°ish and it was smoked with some mesquite chunks and apple chips.

I like mine on the rare side and a little thicker then normal too.

And this is what you get out of a 12lb sirloin roast. About 7.5 lbs of good lunchmeat for me and the boys. Yea I'm gonna leave some for the wife.

I hope you enjoyed my smoke as much as I did and will.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Mark

Excellent looking smoke & Q too! Good food while on the road.

Looks great Mark
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nicely done! I too like my beef rare enough that a good vet could have it back on its feet in about 30 minutes.
icon_wink.gif

Good looking smoke. Looks like you had your hands full all day.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky