Big Baby/ Double Barrel Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adamski

Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
Hey guys, looking to put together a big baby smoker for the larger cooks that we do a few times a year. I'm currently using 2 UDS's and have been for 7 years. I honestly couldn't be any happier with them, but it gets annoying trying to man 2 smokers that never seem to sync up together. Plus, the big baby just looks cool and would be a great conversation piece.

At this point, I just want to get a shopping list together. I already have the barrels, 3 actually so I can have a lid that overlaps. Heres what I plan on grabbing today

I already bought the stove kit and double barrel kit from US Stove.

Should i get another flute and put them between the drums? Should I have the exhaust come out each end, or 1 out of the top in the middle?

What about the exhaust? Should I do 2, or just 1? What material should I use?

Any help/links to parts and all the good stuff is greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys
Adam

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky