BGE-$400-Cape May County NJ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It would be a great addition.
I have a different brand of ceramic cooker that I use when I'm not being lazy enough to keep checking the coals.
I got spoiled and lazy with my Cookshack.
The ceramics are great for both low and high temp cooks.
You can usually get up to 600 degrees with these, I cook pizza at around 500 degrees with a stone and they come out great. Also good for searing steaks and then shutting the unit down and let the steaks finish that way.

I actually got mine up to 750. This things are great. Only downside for me was the round grate. It limited space VS. a rectangle or square grate.

They make a second tier rack so you can double your rack surface area. Also, when I do more than 3 racks of ribs I use a rib rack. I cant say enough good things about my Eggs.

I have never heard a bad word unless you crack/break the ceramic etc...

Basicaly a smoker or outdoor oven if you want....Nice rigs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky