Better late than never

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

calismoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 20, 2007
Hello all, l Hope everyone is enjoying the 4th. Getting late start today with my smoke. After reading this week about what everyone is smoking it was hard to figure out what to do. So this weekend wife and I settled for a little bit of everything. I got, beef short ribs, baby back pork ribs, two fatties, one which is bacon wrapped, ABT's, and modified ABTs green chili, instead of jalapenos. Also wife making wings. I think all food groups are represented. Pork, beef, bird, Oh i left out fish. I guess that gives me something for next weekend.

Attached are a couple of photos of everything in the smoker. Ho
52a628f8_vbattach13312.jpg

266c69ec_vbattach13311.jpg

Here is the finished product. The food was great and really have found a new addiction. The one problem is I always make too much food and always have left overs. Now this causes problems with the wife, but I end up then taking them to the office to share with everyone. Then there isn't enough so then they are not happy. It is a fine tetering process to try to make everyone happy. Better go. Hope everyone enjoys thier food that was prepared today. Get ready, the weekend is only a few days away and we do it all again. YEAH
74109887_vbattach13321.jpg

Nice results! Just curious..did you do any modifications to your smoker or was your cooking results come from "out of the box" smokin?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky