Best beer I've ever had

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 21, 2006
Western Kansas
1 can of beer
3 oz tomatoe juice from concentrate
pinch of k. salt
pinch of blk pepr
good pinch of cajun spice
3 parts good attitude
Mix well

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.

Just happened.........and man, do I like it!

give it a try, gives it a good "bite"

thought I'd share

OH, you were hungover. a bloody beer is almost as good as a bloody mary.

Nope, I dont' get hangovers.........can't gettem if you don't stop drink'n
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

No, it just happened.

BTW, Blooody Mary's are for Nancies!
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Almost the same marinade I use for chicken and ribs.

1 can beer
1 cup spicy V8
1 cup bbq sauce
salt and pepper to taste.

Mix well in ziplock bag.

Add meat and let set at least 4 hours.

Grill or smoke as usual.

I also add tabasco sauce if I want a little more kick.

All you need is the vodka and we're there
icon_mrgreen.gif
! It only takes a few applications before as Mom would say, It doesn't matter just how good the food is, just how badly you've got the munchies
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
. Sounds like a good marinade to try in the future though and thanks for sharing
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
! Daun

You know what they say JUST ONE MORE after that than the woman calls and says when you coming home. After iam done wit this one honey as you hang up the phone it starts again. JUST ONE MORE PLEASE.
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Huh... I consider the Bloody a food group. And my name's Rich. Got an Aunt Nancy, tho... helluva cook.

Redeyes been curing hang-overs and starting new drunks for a looonngg time!

I visited Albuquerque in March and they called that red beer, never heard of it in PA though...I don't drink that much beer anymore (I like my vodka tonics) but on a hot hot day and you get a beer that is almost frosty on the outside and ice cold in the bottle...damn, that's good...

I guess I gotta tell you what my favorite beer is. I'd have to say it's the 14th one. After that, I wake up with something oogley next to me!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif
icon_eek.gif

I'm sure I'm the only one ever here that's done that though.
icon_redface.gif

I have to say the best beer I ever drank was a replication of the 1950's Balanetine Ale I made last fall (Not the stuff they make under that name now). Even the non-beer drinkers couldn't help but drink it!

Instead of a Bloody Mary, try using Quervo Gold Tequila in place of vodka for a Bloody Maria. Stay thirsty my friend...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky