best beer for BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
beer if drank to excess will keep yer friends from calling collect, lower the parking meter rate if parked properly & keep ya regular.....
icon_eek.gif

Those are a couple of my favorites along with Sol, Guiness, Rickard's Red, Brava, Keith's Pale Ale, and anything that isn't lite!

Whazup with light beer anyway? Donkey piss!

a old favorite that just started producing again......

Templeton Rye.......its a Iowa distilled Rye......old one from back in the day

d8de

It's gotta be either a Michelob lager or Mich honey lager
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

And,I have actually found a beer that sucks worse than Budweiser.
Shiner Bock Heifeweizer has to be the nastiest beer I have ever tasted
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

My favorite beer is Michelob Amberbok
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Usually I drink the cheep stuff so the wallet lets me have MORE beer. Lately it has been Natural Ice.

Back in NH, and anywhere in New England, It's Harpoon. IPA is my favorite. I happened to notice that they have it at Hooters on draft...long story. In Florida, it's anything cold, and in a bottle or draft. Things are a little different down here. Visit Key West once, you'll see.

yuengling lager is a good beer but ive got to agree if it cold and free thats the best, maybe some JD and so co to top it off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky