• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Berkel Meat Slicer

oldlineman

Joined Jun 17, 2021
I am new to this forum so I'm not real sure where I should post this so I'll start here.
I have a Berkel Meat Slicer Model :GRX , Serial Number 500GRX763. Berkel Midwest said this was made from 1956-1968. Thats all they had for information.
I am looking for a couple of missing pieces. The first is the the blade/knife cover. The second missing piece is the meat tray that sit on the back side. Any information on where to find stuff or if some one has an machine for parts they are willing to sell

Attachments

oldlineman

Joined Jun 17, 2021
I talked to their parts guy this morning and he couldn’t find anything. He gave me usedslicerparts.com however they must be out of business.

crazymoon

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 24, 2014
OLM, Another company that has replacement parts is Allied Kenco Supply BUT they probably don't have parts from that era ???

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.