• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Been and Still is Some Tuff Times for HalfSmoke's Family

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
So sorry for your loss Warren. I have no words that can express it better but I am deeply saddened. This disease is just not letting up.

Brokenhandle

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
You have our sympathies Warren! And our prayers. Stay strong my friend!

Ryan

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your wife as well. My heart goes out to you.

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
That brings tears to my eyes. Thoughts and Prayers Warren :emoji_pray:

sawhorseray

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
So sad to hear this Warren, my sincere condolence on the loss of your beloved wife, stay strong. RAY

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
Warren, my sincere condolences to you and your family, and you are in our family prayers!

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 25, 2016
There seems to be no words that come to me for what you're going through. All my thoughts and prayers for you.

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
So sad to read.
Very hard to comprehend the words from our Lord's Prayer, "Thy will be done", when things don't go the way you hoped.

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
I just saw this sad news and was so sorry to hear the good Lord took 2 of your family members home, far too soon. Praying for healing and understanding.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
My profound sympathies and a prayer for healing the hurt to you Warren and your family during this difficult time.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thank you all for your condolences your thoughts and prayers.

Warren

pi guy

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 28, 2013
We've never met, but I can't help but feel the pain you and your family have from such a tremendous loss. With tears in my eyes I'm saying a prayer for you and your family. Hold those Granddaughters tight and give them the love they need. And please allow others to give you the love you need as well. Take care of yourself and each other.

Roger

tallbm

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 30, 2016
Warren I'm sorry for your loss and all your hard times. There are no words I can say to make anything better. You and your family are in my prayers.
If there is any escape here on the forum please do not hesitate to talk, post, or conversate over anything in general.

I think for all of us across the world, interacting here may be something good we can do for you, and honestly there can be a lot of healing and comfort in these hard times with us here. Even though there is a screen and a world of internet between us, help, support, and connection is available here with this wonderful SMF community. Please take as much as you want and/or need.
It does help :)

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
So sorry for your loss warren. It was such a pleasure meeting both you and Sharon in person. She was a trooper and will be greatly missed....

Joe

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.