Been a while........

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's really the same old site I hope just with a bunch of new names here like me I have only been here for about 8-9 monthes and love it. Welcome back and I looking forward to your input and knowledge.

That is the worst part of being away from the site for more than a couple of days, it is almost impossible to catch back up with all the new members joining and all the great Qviews and questions and such.
It truly is amazing how big this site has become and the wealth of knowledge on here.

Welcome back, smoke anything good while you were away from the site?

Welcome back hope ya'll have gotten all settled in up there and that things are good for ya.

Hello Joe,
Welcome back! Hope Mass is all you were looking for. It's definitely a change in environment for you. We're watching "Ida" right now. I'm sure you don't miss hurricanes up there. Looks like Ida is going to make landfall to the west of me I'm between Destin and Panama City Beach and right on the coast. Ida is coming in over Mobile Bay. Not bad .... but ..... guess what. It's supposed to immediately turn to the east and come right over us. No problem though. I understand it's lost a lot of strength so we're looking of a lot a rain and a little wind. Could be a lot worse. Probably won't be able to smoke tomorrow but then I won't be shoveling ice either. Welcome back to the SMF.

Welcome Back...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

A lot!

If ya get the chance, could you check on my FB farm. I think my plants have died.
biggrin.gif

Hey Joe, Nice to see you back with us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky