• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Beef Short Ribs w/qview

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
 Slow smokeing some imported Indiana Beef short Ribs ! On my Well used Elc.

Last edited:

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Man... those are some good looking short ribs! I don't know what it is about Oregon, but you can't find a good beef rib of any type! All the beef ribs around here are these giant bones with a super thin layer of meat on them....

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
JI..I live in NC but the beef is from Indiana my dad raised it. We get a half of beef for Christmas every yr. I cant wait to sink my teeth into them later this evening.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Otter, 

Those are gonna be GREAT!

You can't eat them tonight, until after you get a good money shot of the grand finale!

I want to see from PA what Indiana Beef smoke/cooked in NC looks like!

Bear

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
Alot of fat on these So / Fat and bones removed and back in with some sauce, Money shot comeing out....

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Well the "otter" be a real good dinner you got there! heh-heh

Looks good sir!

rio_grande

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Looking good brother,,, I think sis got all the ribs this year, I havent had any since last year.

You coming for thanks giving??

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Alot of fat on these So / Fat and bones removed and back in with some sauce, Money shot comeing out....
Great idea--Bet they were really great---like burnt ends!

Bear

otter

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 17, 2010
Thanks All for the comments... They turned out real nice / I used Red Plum mixed with a little Florida/Indiana Pecan ,thanks to Rio Grand and Pineywoods , Meat turned real juicy , and wish it had a little burn on it but it didn't , all in all was very Tasty

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.