BDSkelly ~ Some Q View of Beef and Pork Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas

Sometimes you just can't decide which type of bones you want.  Why not do both? 

Using mustard to coat and them a nice garlic rub. These will be savory style. 

Into the MES at 225 degrees. 3 hours in smoke. 2 hours in foil. 1 hour unwrapped in the smoker.

Nothin to it!  Thanks for taking a look!

Brian 

Looks great.

Your beef ribs look allt better than mine did.

Nice lookin ribbies b, them had to be tasty !
icon14.gif
Thanks Justin. 

Last edited:
Looks great.

Your beef ribs look allt better than mine did.
Thanks Adam.  That beefy was the best one out of the batch.  You have to keep a watchful eye on those babies they go dry quickly!  

Brian

Looks delicious!   I've had no success with beef ribs, I need to find some place that sells bones with some meat on them.  Yours look great!

Mike

Looks delicious!   I've had no success with beef ribs, I need to find some place that sells bones with some meat on them.  Yours look great!

Mike
Thank you Mike.  I appreciate the kind words. 

Brian 

Nice Job Brian!!
icon14.gif
--------------------------------
points.gif

Those Ribs aren't hard to look at !!
drool.gif

Look even better on "MY" Plate!!

Beef Ribs are my Favorite!!
drool.gif

Bear

Last edited:
Amazing looking ribs Brian! You certainly have been a busy boy today. I think I've given you so many points this evening, I've run out [emoji]128521[/emoji]
-Ryan

Amazing looking ribs Brian! You certainly have been a busy boy today. I think I've given you so many points this evening, I've run out [emoji]128521[/emoji]
-Ryan
Thank you Ryan. I've been on the road and then vacation for the last 6 weeks. I missed smoking.  So I fired up the smoker Friday and didn't stop until this evening.  Fortunately I've had family in and out of the house all weekend. So there were plenty of hungry folks around to eat my cooking! b

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky