BB's in the Rain

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brque

Original poster
Dec 15, 2007
Tried to squeeze in an evening Baby Back Smoke before the storms came through. No time to mess with sticks so I used lump and pecan chunks.

It started out a nice afternoon with a little TBS.

Then a couple hours in, the storms came rolling through. Grabbed a tent and tried to make the best of it.

I ended up rushing them a bit so they weren't as tender as I would have liked. But the flavor was pretty good. I used Jeff's rub for the first time and it was quite tasty.

Not a bad meal.

Neither rain, nor snow, nor....can't remember the rest....hehe

Lookin Good!!....nevermind the rain.....You'll dry out......
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Good job on the ribs and thanks for the Q-view...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

L8r,
Eric

I'm sure I'll be that situation sooner or later.. Just not quite sure what I'll do.

I'm thinking about finding a new halfway protected spot for the smoker. Closer to the house for some wind block maybe.

If it rains, I have a patio unbrella I was thinking about using in the short term.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky