BBQ Sundae (BBQ in a Jar)! Pulled Pork and sides

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great,but there’s no way I could eat it. I have a hard time with food touching each other on a plate. You need a big spoon for that meal!
That's what the wife said haha. I'm a food mixer/combiner

If there are rolls or bread, I'll make an everything sandwich and she rolls her eyes.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Great job Zach! There's a 3 day car show every July 4th and one of the food vendors does this. He keeps it simple with beans, slaw and pulled pork and sells out every day.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Great job Zach! There's a 3 day car show every July 4th and one of the food vendors does this. He keeps it simple with beans, slaw and pulled pork and sells out every day.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Dutch! He'd be wise to add your beans at least for a next level jar! :emoji_grin:

It is a cool concept I came across and wanted to play with.

Reactions: Dutch
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky