BBQ Eng's Fattie Throwdown #1 - Calzone Fattie tons of Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You are the king, my man! What a fattie! Very good concept and execution.

points.gif

wow that is awsome. how do the grren olives taste in the fattie. I am sorta scared to try them ?
points.gif

So beautiful...
Should have sent a poet...

Seriously though, that thing looked amazing.
I have so many things added to the to-do list, and this just went high up on the list.
Nice job!
Excellent addition of the smoked garlic also. One of the absolute best fatties I ever made was done with smoked garlic, it really adds a whole new level of flavor.

Great looking Fattie! I might have to think up a couple of new ideas. Looks like my bar is getting lower.........

I have to get it back up with yours
PDT_Armataz_01_24.gif

Points for a great weave. I am still practicing. Great looking fattie and man, what originality.

I used regular ol' refrigerator pizza dough. Next time I will use twice as much or make my own. It came out of the oven crusty and delicious.

The pepperoni grease dripped away like I thought it would, and the bacon / pepperoni were an excellent combo...smoky and spicy! Thanks for the points!

Hey there BBQ, looks pretty awesome. I was debating on what to make as my first smoke on the new smoker. I think a fattie might be a worthy contender. By the way, I cant get that kiln insulation idea out of my head, thanks allot LOL. Its all Ive been thinkin about since you turned me on to it. I have some ideas I want to run by you, get your take on them. Later....

Fargin A - awesome eats there! Wow - and to think, I made home made dough about 10 days ago, and didn't think to reserve some for that type of treat! For sure I'll be doing a similar fattie this weekend. I like the idea of having the sauce seperate from the fattie...Bravo!

Wow, great idea and a super lookin fattie....this one's goona be tough ta beat!!
Nice job BBQ Eng!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky