BBQ Competition in Connecticut

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grandpajohn

Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
Greater New Haven, CT
Westport CT is holding it “Blues, Views & BBQ Festival” this coming week-end. Sat Sept 26 from 11 AM to 7 PM and Sun Sept 27 11 AM to 6 PM. Admission for adults is $10.00, students & seniors are $5.00 and under 5 yo are free. Sat is for the competition between the Backyard Chefs. Then Sun is for the “Pitmasters” in the KCBS competition. I think (the smell of smoke is not from a smoker) I read somewhere that this is for the KCBS state championship, but could be wrong. For more info try http://www.bluesviewsbbq.com/schedule.html.
The contact listed is Bob LeRose @ c 917-446-2921.
I had hope's to go take a look see on Sat but I think that will not happen now, Have friends coming in from PA for the week-end.
mad.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky