BBQ Christmas and Holiday Gifts under $50-$100 Bucks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
Was wondering what some of you have put on your list to Santa for BBQ related gifts in that price range. Might give some folks some great ideas.
wink.gif

Eastman Outdoor Cooking Gloves - 19-inch about $20 at Cabelas
Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kulas $22.60 at Amazon
Charcuterie: The Art of Salting, Smoking and Curing $23.10 at Amazon

And of course there's always room in my stocking for another digital thermometer.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Subscription to the National BBQ News..........renewal in my case.
icon_cool.gif

Dues paid for whatever Q organization you belong to.........or should belong to.........KCBS, FBA, etc....

KCBS judging class, more digital thermometers, a butcher block cutting board, a gift certificate for meat, a new light for my smoker work area, and last but not least, peace and good will to all my SMF brothers and sisters.

Oh, and even though I was a good boy this year, I'd like some RO lump charcoal in my stocking...
icon_mrgreen.gif

New pot holder gloves mine are all stained up maybe $4 each

3,000 foot roll of plastic wrap $23

3,000 foot rol of tin foil $24

Charcoal $8

Cherry wood

Orange wood

Pecan Wood

Extra propane tank $28

BBQ Brass Wire brush $7

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky