BBQ Area Done

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Have enough of my bbq area ready,going to do my first at the new house.Also repaired the WSM 18. the door was bent really bad,used heat proof tape
100_8160.JPG
held up under high heat test.
100_8165.JPG
Patio almost done
100_8179.JPG
Still have a lot to do here.
Richie

Hey guys thanks getting a hard top canopy for it,already have a 10'x12' for the deck.Waiting till next week to put that together.
Richie

Hey guys thanks for the welcome back and the likes.
BBQ Canopy suppose to be here tomorrow.
Richie

With post #9, it looks like you can remove "almost" from your subject heading. Looks done to me.

Hopefully you have a way to keep the flies at bay. I lived in Carlisle, MA for a few years, and the flies between April and June could be a big problem, as I remember.

Looks good Richie! It’s nice to have a dedicated area to smoke.

I think you need a beer tap coming out of that wall, that way you could pour yourself a cold one and while smoking.

Thanks Guys it has been a long journey,I now have my BBQ area done last pic didn't have the last 2 rows of block. Deck Canopy is up now I just finished lagging it to the deck.
BBQ Area
100_0087.JPG
Deck for hanging out
100_0086.JPG
Will be working on the lawn now.
Richie

Reactions: forktender
Yeah Richie, looks great. Glad to see you're getting things the way you like them .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky