BB ribs again... w- qview

Discussion in 'Pork' started by chisoxjim, Aug 15, 2009.

1. chisoxjim

chisoxjim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I love ribs., and could eat them every weekend(I do, but alternate between BB's, and spares

here are some BB's I did today, rubbed them, and smoked for 4 hours, wrapped in foil with some honey, and rub, and put them on the smoker for 30 minutes. then sauced the ribs, and put them back on the smoker for 15 minutes. Nice tug, and really good

ribs are getting better each batch

2. fire it up

fire it up Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Can't remember the last time I did ribs, too long evidently.
    They made my mouth water just by looking at them so looks like a winner to me.

3. chisoxjim

thanks,

I am hooked on ribs, and do them more than anything. only depends whas on sale for me to choose which type.

4. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great looking ribs with nice smoke ring...

5. glgoodwin

glgoodwin Meat Mopper

Your ribs look great. I can't wait to do my next batch of ribs!!! Thanks for sharing your smoke.

6. got14u

got14u Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I definitely need to thaw my ribs out and smoke them up now....looks great !

7. chisoxjim

thanks folks,

this was day 1 of a 3 day smoke - tomorrow is meatloaf, and stuffed avocado wrapped in bacon.

8. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Those are some awesome ribs you have there chisoxjim. Now I cann't wait until tommorrow and the next day of this 3 day smoke.

9. chisoxjim

thanks,

I just cross my finegers like I do before every smoke, and hope I can succeed. especially wth new items.