BB ribs again... w- qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chisoxjim

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 25, 2007
I love ribs., and could eat them every weekend(I do, but alternate between BB's, and spares

here are some BB's I did today, rubbed them, and smoked for 4 hours, wrapped in foil with some honey, and rub, and put them on the smoker for 30 minutes. then sauced the ribs, and put them back on the smoker for 15 minutes. Nice tug, and really good

ribs are getting better each batch

Can't remember the last time I did ribs, too long evidently.
They made my mouth water just by looking at them so looks like a winner to me.

thanks,

I am hooked on ribs, and do them more than anything. only depends whas on sale for me to choose which type.

I definitely need to thaw my ribs out and smoke them up now....looks great !

thanks folks,

this was day 1 of a 3 day smoke - tomorrow is meatloaf, and stuffed avocado wrapped in bacon.

Those are some awesome ribs you have there chisoxjim. Now I cann't wait until tommorrow and the next day of this 3 day smoke.

thanks,

I just cross my finegers like I do before every smoke, and hope I can succeed. especially wth new items.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky