bath day for the smoke hollow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

7outof10

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 9, 2007
Mankato, MN
well today was bath day for the smoke hollow and well when i got up close to her and really started looking at it there are a lot of bolts that i need to go back in get tight ........i think i am going to get some lock tight high heat so that they do not keep coming loose on my last smoke my handle fell off and i lost the nut ha ha
icon_rolleyes.gif
so i think ill put some of that on all the bolts ....and one more thing i think i am going to start using foil pans ......
icon_surprised.gif
cleaning that was not fun.....i was thinking for engen degresser but i just ended up using dish soap

My darn smoke hollow the shaft and threads that poke through the door were covered in the powdercoating and when I tried to tighten the nut the shaft snapped off. I just attached it with a bolt and nut.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky