Barrels in Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How far are you from the MN border? If close by, theres a shop about 15 miles up on HWY 63 that has once used barrels that contained coconut oil. 10 bucks each in perfect condition, but you better hurry, they only have about 300 of them LOL.

i'm in mid missouri. if ya ever come down this way i'd be glad to help ya out!
home town is rolla, mo. about 1 hour south of jefferson city on hwy 63

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
great profile pic by the way meat hunter! lol

There is an ad in our local shopper paper about every other week or so, for like $5.00 or $10 a piece. Let me know and I will try and get you the number or pick you up a couple and figure something out. Hope this helps.

this guy in Laporte City Claims to have brand new ones for $10, not sure if they are the right size, if you plan on using weber parts make sure you get the right one as 55 gallon barrells come in about 14 different sizes

319/239/1114

I know of a place here in des moines that sometimes has food grade barrells so let me know if you need their info.

SmokinIowa if you could get me a number that would be swell! Everyone- thanks for your help. Dying to make a UDS!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky