Barbie Doll (R)

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by coyote, Sep 2, 2008.

1. coyote

coyote Master of the Pit

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday. He pulls over to a toy shop and asks the sales person, 'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?'

The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir? We have:
    Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95'.

The amazed father asks: 'It's what? Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers:
    'Sir...., Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's left nut.

2. brandsbay

brandsbay Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

oh man thats funny,dam I married barbie

3. werdwolf

werdwolf Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Ain't that the truth

4. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Been there, suffered it, better off now!

5. meat-man

meat-man Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

lol that was great

6. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

yes sir, that be bout the size of it!

7. smokedcaveman

smokedcaveman Smoke Blower

this reminds me why I'm still a bachelor at 30. glad I haven't been that dumb yet...lol

8. 13spicerub

13spicerub Meat Mopper

NYC
    LOL.

my chick is goin for her PHD, so hopefully I'll be the one makin out like a bandit if things go sour. [​IMG]