Banner photos taking up real estate

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is there anyway to kill the scrolling right to left images?

I'm not seeing anything obvious.

That is a permanent part of the forum and people are very proud of it. When we first moved to this new software it took us a few weeks to get the carousel working and I thought the members were going to mutiny on me.

That is a great way to see some really awesome recent posts. It does take up some real estate but I don't think most of our members would have it any other way.;)

If your on firefox you can install an add on called UBlock. You can then maunally block the carousel from loading. I had to block the carousel because it was killing my connection at work. Shame, I liked looking at those pics.

Reactions: daveomak
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky