Banned

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sqwib

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 25, 2007
Philadelphia
I was reading the SmokyOkie method and noticed it says Banned under his name.
Is that correct?
What Happened?

I want to try his method, and wanted to say thanks.

It's been so long I've actually forgotten. I think it had something to do with another web site and rules or something like that. There was a pretty good size group of folk that either got banned or just left for greener pastures. Might be a good idea to just let bygones be bygones if ya know what I mean.
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

I do know from reading other forums that Tim had his trailer pit stolen awhile ago and don't think it has turned up yet, quite a shame really.

Tims way of searing a brisket before smoking is a method I have tried and continue to use & panning after a couple hours sure makes for a juicy piece of meat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky