ban debi for a week please...(joke)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Figured you where closer to her than I am. I do have a toolshed but not a woodshed!!
biggrin.gif

i just so hate to start a lighthearted thread that has nothing to do w/smoking... thats why we're better,, ; and btw i never get beyond the woodshed.... i'm always cooking- dang shame the woodshed is hickory plank & 1/2 gone now-thanx to me.....
icon_evil.gif

Gee this looks like fun! Almost missed it my heater is on the fritz again!

Well Gyspy at least she's weraing a shirt from a winner team now! Don't you want Aimee to learn to be a winner ....
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

Pats are my second string team - although I'm still mad at them for getting us to build them a billon dollar statium and then leaving us hanging! UConn does NOT need anything that big.

Hmmmmmmmm a trip around to the wood shed with Monty eh? Now that sounds might interesting! I might even learn somethin' ... like how to properly chunk wood?
biggrin.gif

If I had to go out behind the woodshed I can't think of anybody I'd rather go with than our most honaorable Monty.
icon_smile.gif

ummm cowboys have the same record against better teams & romo DOES NOT hold the all time record for more interceptions as touchdowns- oooh tat hurts... what really sucks is dallas plays greenbay & neither of us will see the game- it's on the nfl network- i may have to find a bar......

Terry!

I am as confused as you are!

It started with changing shirt logos on a gorgeous baby and wound up with me taking Debi behind the wood shed!

For what? Watch the spiders and snakes make their way home?

Geez?

Cheers!

Beautiful babies, football teams, and wood sheds.....

OK, I give up!

Cheers!

I'll take todays game out since Dallas is on a bye week...GB opponents are 27-28 (not that that's good or anything), but Dallas opponents are 24-32 (Miami and St. Louis don't count as better team)...not sure I see the better teams angle working...also I think we should compare Favre to Romo in about 14 more seasons...I'll have enough data at that point
icon_eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Or we could wait for the head to head in a couple weeks.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Guess you could get Dish, or Directv...I got NFL network on dish
icon_razz.gif
...even my bro in Wisconsin doesn't get to see the game since their cable tv doesn't carry NFL network. Cable or Dish...it's a toss up, but I've been fairly happy with the dish...same price/more channels...course cable isn't available in my rural area anyway
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

dallas had the bye last week- they play philly tonight. and if a quarterback(any one of them these days) does 14 years- he's hall of fame. i ain't vbragging but romo did a probowl 1st year- and as a dallas fan i saw him go nfl eurpoe etc... he'll get hof cause of his stats......so far.... boy done good... but until he wins a superbowl for dallas he will never be a great... thats the way we work in texas... alll or nothing....no offense to favre- he's there & i met him- a great guy to boot not to mention 2 years younger than me w/ twice the grey......i love to hate the packs... but i am from texas....so i root for the texans too.hehe hey vince is a texas ex like me....

I love to hate "'America's team"
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif
I remember back in the mid 90's when Dallas beat GB like 6 or 8 times in a row...
mad.gif
...my excuse then was we had to keep playing in Dallas...if we could have only played them on the frozen tundra things woulda been a bit different.

As for Vince...I had a lot of high hopes for him this year...even drafted him as a QB for my fantasy team...but...he's been sent packing at this point...tooo fragile for Fantasy football. Got the Anderson dude from the Browns now...wish I had that hindsight thing Ida drafted Brady first pick.

america's team mid 90's?

how bout mid 70's............THATS when dallas was america's team........

gotta love the younsters........

d88de

Wow! My memory is that the 'boys went to the Super Bowl 3 times in the '90's. I liked them in the '70's, too.....and I still do!

Go Cowboys!!

dallas still s ells more merch worldwide(oops- dallas got the fb) and the new billion dollar stadium ??? .. plus trhe 2009 superbowl ??? there ya go ... i'm off to the wide screen food & bed... lol oh yeah like he was an unknown 3 yrs ago... he was nfl europe... la ti da... to- keep yer mouth shut & catch the ball/////he ain't irvin nbut......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky