Baked Apples with Ice Cream

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fainim Fainim Heck, I wish you lived close to me, lol. I had so many this yr it was insane. They are almost gone now but a month ago I was cursing them every morning that I had to pick them up in the backyard.

Last edited:
Both Miss Linda and I love baked apples, so I planned to try your recipe. I used 2 huge Granny Smith apples since I really like the tart and sweet mix.
My smoker is down for repairs, so I just baked them in the oven, like Mom used to do.
Well, when I took them out of the oven after 1 hour at 350 degrees, I certainly wasn't ready for the sight that greeted me.
Since this is a family oriented forum, you really should have put an X-rated label on your post. Both apples had stripped nekid!!!! They had completely shed their skins slicker than any peeler I've ever seen. The skins, both in 1 solid piece, were simply laying on the bottom of the pan, with the nekid apples perched atop them. Never seen the like.
After we got up off the floor--still laughing--I snapped a pic to show you, but like a politician's promises, it somehow just disappeared.
However. They were delicious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our nekid baked apples and ice cream.
Thanks for the dessert, John, and the entertainment.
Gary

Both Miss Linda and I love baked apples, so I planned to try your recipe. I used 2 huge Granny Smith apples since I really like the tart and sweet mix.
My smoker is down for repairs, so I just baked them in the oven, like Mom used to do.
Well, when I took them out of the oven after 1 hour at 350 degrees, I certainly wasn't ready for the sight that greeted me.
Since this is a family oriented forum, you really should have put an X-rated label on your post. Both apples had stripped nekid!!!! They had completely shed their skins slicker than any peeler I've ever seen. The skins, both in 1 solid piece, were simply laying on the bottom of the pan, with the nekid apples perched atop them. Never seen the like.
After we got up off the floor--still laughing--I snapped a pic to show you, but like a politician's promises, it somehow just disappeared.
However. They were delicious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our nekid baked apples and ice cream.
Thanks for the dessert, John, and the entertainment.
Gary
OMG'osh! Gary, I can't imagine the level of debauchery, food pRon on a whole new level... Nekid Apples!
Please forgive me their improprieties, if I'd known of such a proclivity for lewdness... My apologies to your wife.
Thankfully my apples have been much better behaved.

Thanks Gary,
so glad y'all tried them, they're yummy treats.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky