bacon wrapped drumsticks?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrscruffles

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 14, 2009
Amherst NH
so I took some drumsticks, tossed some chicken rub on them, injected them with raspberry chipotle sauce, and of course wrapped them in bacon.

and done!

they came out great! a little hard to eat, and keep the bacon on, but they were damn juicy thats for sure. had a great flavor.
thanks for checkin my chicken.

I saw these legs on your other thread and they still look great too. I like the injection but really like the bacon wrap. They look wonderful and keep up the good work.

Thanks! They were fun... I really wanted to deepfry them in bacon fat when they were done, but I just didnt have the time. Well, really I just wanted to eat them... Ill save that idea for some other day.

They do wet the appetite, bacon is so good with many things. Thanks for sharing.

They came out awesome, next time they are gonna have to get a little marinade also, the injection gave it a nice subtle flavor, and then a giant burst of flavory goodness.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky