• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bacon & "Extra Cheese" Burger Pizza

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Man i know where I'm going for pizza night! Thats a great looking pie.
Jim

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for all the kind words. And also for the ride on the carousel. Woohoo.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
I for one have to say... might have to take it off the carousel... everytime I see it I crave pizza! Dang it still looks delicious!

Ryan

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Beautiful pizza!! That's one of the best looking pies I've ever seen. Very well done. I can only imagine that it was fantastic.

Robert

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Beautiful pizza!! That's one of the best looking pies I've ever seen. Very well done. I can only imagine that it was fantastic.

Robert
Thanks for that, it was pretty tasty. Since it was essentially a cheesburger, as far as flavors went, we did put a squirt of mustard on, and had some dill pickles on the side. Had there been more room I thought about tomato slices, I really like tomato slices...
FeE7GPU.jpg

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Heck of a nice pizza bud. Looks delicious! Around here we call that a cracker crust and I love them

pi guy

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 28, 2013
WOW! Fantastic looking pie, and love the topping choices. I'll take one of those please!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.