Back Ribs for dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ak1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 23, 2010
Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Makin' a rack for dinner tonight. Was supposed to be 2, but this is what I found when I opened the package
icon_rolleyes.gif
confused.gif
. Rubbed down with my personal rub. 
02e0f344_S3000002.jpg

Didn't happen. Camera batteries were dead when I went to take the pic, and I didn't have another set in the charger
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
 Didn't occur to me until after we ate that I could have used my cellphone.

cool.gif

Well they started out nice and good looking. So I guess we will have to take your word on how good they were. But next time please remember the batteries. Or better yet buy another set and always have some fresh ones in the charger.........That's what we do, with 10 grand kids you learn such things..

Well, there were no leftovers! 

I hear you about the batteries. Thing is they were fully charged when I took the first pic. I think what may have happened is that I left the camera on, and drained the batteries. Unfortunately, last time I changed them out, I forgot to put the old batteries back in the charger "insert facepalm smiley!"

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky