Back in business

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

arubaariba

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
West Allis, WI
After the fire last time, I finally am back to some smoking!!!

Thanks to KennyMn's pics, I built a wind/snow break, and ditched the quilts and moving pads. I do have a welding blanket cut to size for some warmth too. So far, holding 250 and no fire
icon_lol.gif

A couple of turkey breasts and a beef roast (along with the beer) will go mighty nice while watching the Packers!!

Thanks for all the ideas, past posts and input, and it does make sense not to layer up like we do ourselves in the Wisconsin winters... but block the cold wind. It dawned on me yesterday - all the mention of the ECB's - hell, that's what I have
icon_lol.gif
Wish the smoke wouldn't come out the edges of the door though.

d544062b_vbattach15956.jpg

7351d990_vbattach15954.jpg

6f2e4863_vbattach15955.jpg

9dd5c4b0_vbattach15953.jpg

Nice windbreak! It looks mighty cold up there, that should help keep your temps up...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Keep us posted!

Wow, you are one dedicated smoker. Very resourceful.

Looks like it will really help.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Skip

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky